Ye Old Coffee Shop
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

House the final season

2 posters

Go down

House the final season Empty House the final season

Post by veryolfart Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:36 am

Well folks, there are only 8 shows left of this show. I, for one, will miss it. However, I'm sure it will live on in reruns. What I find most interesting is that in each show, the patienct has to come near death at least three times before House has his aha moment. [/
veryolfart
veryolfart

Back to top Go down

House the final season Empty Re: House the final season

Post by veryolfart Mon May 21, 2012 10:44 pm

Well folks, tonight is the last of House. Of course, you'll be seeing it in reruns for the next 5-10 years,, BTW. Perry Mason is the longest continually run show in rerun TV. I think it is coming up on 50 years now.
veryolfart
veryolfart

Back to top Go down

Post by veryolfart Tue May 22, 2012 12:58 pm

Now that was a good finale. The typical "Riding off into the Sunset" for the two. Now to find Hugh's "Copper Bottom band" and listen to some cool music. I've heard them before and it's good stuff. So, folks, I guess that pretty much closes up the door on this thread.
veryolfart
veryolfart

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsd1963 Tue May 22, 2012 3:20 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I don't watch much TV. Me and mrd listen to music during our long happy hour, talk and laugh. I have about 380 CD's I've "acquired" and I just looked Up Copper Bottom Band, you're right good stuff. Me thinks my next CD will have them. Very Happy
mrsd1963
mrsd1963

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum