Ye Old Coffee Shop
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bonnie & Clyde

3 posters

Go down

Bonnie & Clyde Empty Bonnie & Clyde

Post by veryolfart Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:33 pm

Well folks, that was a good mini-series if I must say so. I always like watching history remakes.  Several years ago, I went to the spot where they were killed.  There is a monument located on that country road several miles out of town.  I stood there and thought about the times they lived in and the effects of the depression had on people.  Some people thought of them as local heroes.
veryolfart
veryolfart

Back to top Go down

Bonnie & Clyde Empty Re: Bonnie & Clyde

Post by Jj-B Owner Sun Dec 15, 2013 6:48 pm

I heard it was a good show and well acted. I don't watch much TV anymore in that with 2 granddaughter's here FULL TIME - just found I was not able to actually sit and enjoy - always having to 'step out' and pay attention to the girls .. that I just finally gave my office TV away and that was that.

Yes, we still have a main TV in the family room - but I just lost the need to watch TV .... so I don't anymore.
Jj-B Owner
Jj-B Owner
Admin

https://yeoldcoffeeshop.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by veryolfart Mon Dec 16, 2013 7:22 pm

The two Grand daughters ought to be enough entertainment for one man to handle.  Best job in the world IMHO
veryolfart
veryolfart

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsd1963 Tue Dec 17, 2013 3:27 pm

Sounds like something I would have enjoyed,  but like jj I got out of the habit of watching TV.  Although I just watched a few episodes of Big Bang Theory on my computer.  That's the funniest show I've seen in a while. Love Sheldon. 
mrsd1963
mrsd1963

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum