Ye Old Coffee Shop
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wow, Comcast Fact Checks Clinton Speach HONESTLY?

3 posters

Go down

Wow, Comcast Fact Checks Clinton Speach HONESTLY? Empty Wow, Comcast Fact Checks Clinton Speach HONESTLY?

Post by Jj-B Owner Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:09 am

Now Comcast News has never made it a secret they are Pro-Obama. So when I see Pro-Obama News sights, well being straight for the first time in a long while, I go, "Huh?" But as I posted in another site, it is getting harder and harder to ignore the Obama Facts.

Even Newsweek, a liberal "sinking fast ship" threw Obama "Under the Bus" with their lead article - "Hit the Road Barrak." Then I see other Liberal News Sources - Obama is going from "HOPE AND CHANGE" to "ATTACK".

As one Political News Insider Put it:

Conventions largely break into two kinds: achievement conventions and accusation conventions.

Since Obama has no real "achievements" we will see a whole lot of and have already seen more then we should, Obama Attacking/Accussing ... What happened to his "HOPE & CHANGE"? It has fallen into the a deep hole of DEBT and turned into Desperation and "It's not my fault." .. "I just need 4 more years to do the same thing I've done the first 4 years.."

I love this question - "Are you, your families and friends, better off then 4 years ago? Do you feel hopeful, secure? If not, then why would you give this guy 4 more years to do what we have seen him do the first 4 years?"

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I love this line: "The notion that Republicans are the only ones standing in the way of compromise is inaccurate." All you need do is see how many BILLS and such Harry Ried has NOT allowed to come to the floor to be voted on. Then ask, "Why?"
Jj-B Owner
Jj-B Owner
Admin

https://yeoldcoffeeshop.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Wow, Comcast Fact Checks Clinton Speach HONESTLY? Empty Re: Wow, Comcast Fact Checks Clinton Speach HONESTLY?

Post by veryolfart Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:25 am

The first casualty of war is truth. What we are seeing is the effects of political polarity. There's enough blame for the stagnation to go around to everyone. We may have forgotten the common good aspect of any society. The generation of me, myself, and I fail to understand that our nation began with "WE, the people...." It is the natural order of all societies/governments to follow the laws of nature: birth, youth, maturaty, old age and death. Empires, thoughout history, have never found a way to escape the inevitable outcome
veryolfart
veryolfart

Back to top Go down

Wow, Comcast Fact Checks Clinton Speach HONESTLY? Empty Re: Wow, Comcast Fact Checks Clinton Speach HONESTLY?

Post by Jj-B Owner Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:00 am

The problem is ENTITLEMENTS. Now Social Security and Medicare are NOT and ENTITLEMENTS. Those were paid into, on Good Faith that they were insurance policies for later in life.

Right now we have more people on Welfare then ever before in history. The big reason? UNEMPOLYMENT .. people ran out of the unemployment and had/have no choice but to go on Welfare. This too just adds to the Obama Failure to fix the economy.

Funny how they hide how many people have gone on Welfare over the past 3 years....

Obama has set the stage, "It's not my fault." So the Entitlement Generation is seeing this, "Well it's not my fault, I have all these wants!"

Avoidance of personal accountability and responsibility is way to high. As I posted in another forum, when I person posted, "I have the right to see my dreams fulfilled." (But he expected the tax payers to pay for their dreams.) I posted, "You have the Right ... but you also have the personal responsibility to make it happen. It is NOT my job and/or $$ to help you fill you dreams, anymore then I expected your Mom or Dad to pay for my dreams. It's called WORK YOUR BUTT OFF FOR IT!"
Jj-B Owner
Jj-B Owner
Admin

https://yeoldcoffeeshop.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsd1963 Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:12 pm

I was surprised about the fact check too, Jj. And the Newsweek cover. There is plenty of blame to go around but I'm voting for Romney. The last 4 yrs has been ugly pitting race and class warfare on us. Time for a change and I don't expect Romney to perform miracles; but I think he'll give us his best and I'm feeling more hopeful.
mrsd1963
mrsd1963

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down